Monday, November 16, 2009

"Still"


my newest sweater
Originally uploaded by elletrain
My latest finished project! I love finishing a sweater when it fits well and turns out how you envisioned it. I love this sweater! I made some changes to the cuffs and the bottom band, but other than that I followed the pattern for the size small. It couldn't fit any better and I love love this yarn, Silky Wool from Elsebeth Lavold. I've used it before on a cardigan and it's the knitted item I wear most out of my creations.

The yarn is a nice wool and silk blend, and it's a DK weight so it's light enough to wear a decent amount here in Nashville. I wish it were a bit cooler today so I could wear it to knitting tonight. I might just wear it any way! I still have to wash the sweater and I think the yarn will soften up more, but not today...I'm sweatin' it out and wearing this puppy!

No comments: